1963 Chevrolet Nova II Resto Mod, Pro Touring, 350ci V8, XXR Wheels, Muscle Car For Sale
1963 Chevrolet Nova II Resto Mod, Pro Touring, 350ci V8, XXR Wheels, Muscle Car
This Chevrolet Nova for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
518 E Burnett Rd
Island Lake Illinois 60042
1963 Chevrolet Nova II Resto Mod
When the sun is shining and there’s a cool breeze, dreams of cruising down the highway in a jaw-dropping classic are inevitable. Linger on that thought a little longer and the sound of a small block V8 comes to mind coupled with images of an old school dash. We’ll let you fill in the details from there but, if you like where we were going, have a look at this slick resto-mod Chevy Nova. Equipped with modern Chevrolet power, a smooth automatic transmission and a thoroughly updated appearance, this coupe has been drawing stares ever since it rolled off the trailer. And if you’re ready to feel the summer breeze behind the wheel of a storied Detroit legend, it’s a chance to turn your dreams into reality!
Taking a quick trip around the outside of the car starting at the front, the front bumper is new and dresses up the front of the car great. The grill and headlight bezels are still in great condition and show very well. The front hood molding is showing pitting and aging, so it might be something on your Christmas list to get a new one. As we come down the sides and look over all the window stainless trim, it all is in above average condition and has a great shine on it all. Then making our way to the rear of the car, the trim around the back end is still in good shape, with only the rear bumper starting to show signs of age and loosing its bright luster. As it may be difficult to spot in the photos, we always try to be as honest as possible and recommend checking it out in person if you’d like.
Built to be a head-turning showpiece, this sinister coupe features a detailed, custom appearance that’s highlighted by a spectacular color combination and bright, mirror-like accents. Take one look down the sides of the car’s slick body and it becomes very obvious that great care was taken to ensure all gaps are at better-than-factory standards. Step closer to the car’s wet looking finish and check out straight panels that aren’t plagued by any rust or major imperfections. Grab the car’s well-adjusted hood and feel how smoothly it opens to provide excellent fit which is set off by a glossy clear coat shine. And it all adds up to one top-notch resto-mod that transforms traditional muscle car style into multi-dimensional swagger!
This sweet looking two tone Chevy is powered by a show-detailed 350 that offers solid and reliable power. Built to tear up the street and will surely turn some heads along the way. This little 350 was rebuilt with a mild cam to give it a ear-grabbing aggressive sound along with a nice dual exhaust. An aluminum radiator with an electric cooling fan helps keep the Nova moving down the road on the hot days without overheating. On top this 350 sits a Holley carb, K&N air cleaner, and a Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold. All that is dressed up with some great looking polished aluminum valve covers. The exhaust gases are pushed out through a set of headers that flow into the dual Magnaflow mufflers and dumping quickly out on the street.
Take a long look under this lightweight X-Body and you’ll find some small modifications that add up to impressive appearance. The Ford 9-inch rear-end to spin a proven differential with a set of 3:50 gears. Power pounds the pavement through a great looking set of custom XXR 17” wheels, which spin 215/45ZR17 in front and 245/40ZR17 Hankook’s in the rear. And, like any carefully assembled classic, the bottom of this Nova is as well-finished as its top, with glossy gray painted floors hovering over a nice exhaust system. In a market that has so many high price Resto Mods, its refreshing to get a clean solid car here that doesn’t break the bank at purchase time. She has a few minor touched up chips here and there that you need to hunt for, but overall it’s a strong showing car that you can play with for years with your own upgrades along the way.
The sale of this awesome compact includes an organized (and thick) book stuffed full of restoration receipts, component manuals and a vintage Owner’s Manual. The best we can tell from looking at all the invoices is this most recent creation was done around 2005. We have found older receipts, but those look to date further back with many years of good record keeping on the car. This Nova is currently painted in Dupont Storm Gray code 391E on the top, and Torch Red code 9075 on the lower half – and we have to agree it’s quite an aggressive combination seeing them together.
Recently we’ve been getting some incredibly cool cars in here that owners are selling for way under the cost of construction, meaning that you – our customers – are getting excellent deals on these hot classics! This robust little muscle car is absolutely predatory, and will likely attract a TON of attention wherever it goes. If you’re ready to hit the road in style, this Nova will be a nice welcome to the wild world of classic car ownership!
Quality trades are always considered, give our sales manager Gary Udany a call or email him some photos of what you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gray & Red
Options and Standard Features
Stock Number: 9452
VIN Number: 30437K160500
Model Year: 1963
Style Name: II 0 Dr
Exterior Color: Gray & Red
Interior Color: Red
Engine Description: 350Ci V8
Fuel Type: Gasoline
• General Motors 350 V8
• Ford 9-Inch Rear Axle / 3.50 Gears
• Heavily Modified Suspension
• 17-Inch XXR Wheels.
• Automatic Transmission
New Stock Style Interior
518 E Burnett Rd
Island Lake Illinois 60042
ABOUT CUSTOM CLASSICSCustom Classics has been serving the automotive industry for over 30 years as the Auto Restoration and Classic Car Sales experts.
What started out as a small restoration shop in a garage back in 1982 has grown to a 30,000 sq. ft. classic car dealership, auto restoration, auto body, and car customizing center.
We are nationally acknowledged for restoring and customizing show winning quality cars. We are a family owned and operated and are small enough to take the time and personally help each one of our customers, yet large enough to ensure your classic car restoration and repair (exotics and race cars too!) is completed quickly and carefully using all the latest technology the industry has to offer.
A benefit of doing business together with us is that we can further customize any of our cars for you to your specifications before you take delivery. We offer many accessories (including wheels and performance parts) for a wide variety of vehicles which can help you personalize your car exactly the way you want it.Feel free to contact us to make an appointment, stop in, see our cars and meet our car-crazy staff. We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation that we’ve built up over 30 years. Give us a call or message us to get started with your classic car purchase or restoration today!
Finance Your Purchase
Custom Classics trusts J.J. Best Banc & Co. to help you finance your classic car purchase.
J. J. BEST BANC & CO., being the largest Automobile Lender of it's type in the country, is recognized by Antique, Classic, Exotic, Muscle, Hot Rod and Sports car enthusiasts and dealers as the leader in the Classic Car automobile finance industry.
Offering long terms and low rates, financing is available for most model cars ranging from 1900 to today. With the most knowledgeable staff available, and loan approvals as fast as 5 minutes J. J. BEST BANC & CO. will help you drive the dream.
LEGAL INFORMATION & DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ
- Placing a Bid:,
- Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement.
- If you have ZERO feedback on eBay, please call or email us to request our authority to bid on our vehicles.Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
- We do not release our reserve prices, as this would be unfair to the other bidders, so please don't ask!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PROXY BIDDING!Don't lose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, bid the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, eBay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don't get stuck loosing a good deal!
- Custom Classicsreserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.A lot of our cars are listed on eBay, but few sales actually occur on eBay. If you see a car you like, don't wait! Call us! When you see it disappear from eBay, it means that it was sold by other means. Because we advertise heavily in other mediums, we reserve the right to cancel any eBay listing at any time.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phoneGary at (847) 774-9855prior to bidding.Custom Classics trusts J.J. Best Banc & Co. to help you finance your classic car purchase. Please click their banner in this ad above for financing.
- Buyers Inspection:Custom Classicshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.The vehicle is available for inspection prior to bidding. BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONDUCT a physical inspection to avoid any misunderstandings AND FORM AN INDEPENDENT OPINION AS TO THE VEHICLE IN ALL RESPECTS.Buyer and Seller hereby agree that THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF THE SELLER shall control for all purposes under this AGREEMENT. All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through eBay or otherwise.If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phoneGary at (847) 774-9855for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. As a licensed Illinois dealer, there will be a documentation fee.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Custom Classicswill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided byCustom Classicsas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withCustom Classics.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Custom Classics will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate withGary at Custom Classicsby e-mail or phone
(847) 774-9855within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure winning bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit in the amount of $1,000 through bank to bank wire transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
- All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through eBay or otherwise. Please do not bid if you are not seriously interested or not financially able to purchase this item. If you end up winning the auction and not remitting payment within 5 business days, you will lose your $1,000 deposit. If there are any questions regarding the above terms, please e-mail prior to bidding. Serious bidders only please. Good luck!
Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer +-
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!