1964 Chevrolet El Camino - Muscle Car - 600HP - Resto Mod For Sale
1964 Chevrolet El Camino - Muscle Car - 600HP - Resto Mod
This Chevrolet El Camino for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
This is a one of a kind 2015 SEMA Booth Vehicle - Resto Mod Muscle Car. Frame off restoration
1964 Chevrolet El Camino with 600HP. No expense spared in this build. The car sounds amazing, drives great, super reliable. The supercharger sounds like a jet engine.
I have owned many muscle cars and this gets the most attention, more than even an exotic car. You are the king of the road.
The paint job and body work alone were 15K, plus the parts. The car is worth every penny with the quality of part, assembly and final finish. It's got a few minor details to finish up, which makes it a nice car to own as you can get it closer to perfection. You will never see a 1964 El Camino on this level with this type of drivetrain. It tears up the road.
Simply put, the baddest street El Camino on the planet. You will enjoy and smile every day.
THIS CAR HAS A RESERVE. NO LOW BALLERS. WORTH EVERY PENNY
350ci. GM ZZ4 Bottom EndEdelbrock Enforcer Supercharger 6lbs of boostEdelbrock E-Tec Aluminum Cylinder HeadsDual 600CFM Carburetors(Entire motor built by Edelbrock in 2015)
The good. ( Over $50K in parts)
- Dough Thorley Ceramic Coated Headers
- Aluminum Radiator - 2 Core
- Dual Electric Fans
- Billet Fuel Pump - Edelbrock
- Tuff Stuff Starter & Alternator
- 3" Stainless Exhaust with Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters and X Pipe
- MSD Ignition System 6AL and 8.5mm wires
- Aeroquip Black Braided Hose
- Performance Automatic 4L70HD Transmission 4spd
- Lokar Shifter
- Eibach Sway Bar Front and Rear
- Eibach 2" drop springs
- Wilwood Front 6 piston Calipers and 3/8 Dual Reservoir master cylinder with proportion valve
- Drum Brakes in rear
- Johns Industries Ford 9 Inch Rear End 3:42 gear ratio with Posi Trac
- US Wheels 18 inch gun metal gray 5 star wheels
- Boxed trailing arms
- Brand New Seat Frame, Black Upholstery and Foam Seat
- Brand New Door Panels
- Dakota Digital VHX gauges
- Indigo Blue BASF Custom 2 stage
- Ididit Title Colunm
- Aluminum drive shaft
- Probably more to list but I forgot.
The exhaust mufflers are really about 2 inches away from the drive shaft. it doesn'tinterfere, but I would like to move them out a little to give them space. Not a big deal, muffler shop can do this for $30-$50 I just don't have the time.
The speedometer needs to be calibrated. All the other gauges work, but since its a Dakota digital there is a sequence required to make the speed-o work and I have tried but have not been able to get it going. Tach, and everything else works. Car is only driven on weekends and mostly local cruising. The motor has no more than 3500 miles on it.
Sun visors are not installed. I have but not installed yet. Included with sale.
- Small chip (nickel size) under the driver side tail-light. Got dinged during transport to SEMA 2015.
- The tailgate needs to be aligned. I am missing a latch which would fix the alignment issue.
- Locks only from the inside on the passenger side. The key works, but missing a small part. It's like $10.00 and fixes the problem.
- A little bit of paint sag on the be pillar. Easily polished out.
- A small rust spot/bubble under the paint on the passenger fender. Looks like some water was trapped under the paint prior to paint and develop. very small spot barely noticeable.
- The driver side corner spear has a bit of a gap between it and the body.
OH YEA, NO HOOD! Designed that way.
On Feb-05-18 at 22:24:36 PST, seller added the following information:
Full frame off restoration!