This for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Champion Cooling radiators are tig welded with aircraft grade aluminum. Every radiator comes with a limited lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence! Product Specifications: Core (H x W): 17" x 20.75" - Overall (H x W): 19" x 27" - Hose Locations (In x Out): Driver x Pass - Hose Fittings (In x Out): 1.5" x 1.5" - TOC: 1/2-20 Straight Thread, Inverted Flare Please click on the "Read more" link below to view a complete item description with product videos and additional items to upgrade your cooling Us Part Information Related Items Need A Different Set Up?(Click A Photo Below)1965 1966 1967 Buick Skylark, Special, GS, Sportwagon 4 Row DR Radiator Genuine Champion Cooling Systems Part #MC571Multiple radiators were used for this application please verify your core size(17" x 20" Core) and hose configurations(In: Driver - Out: Passenger). Features
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 2, 3 and 4 row copper radiators.
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $400 - $1,000 more for a radiator of similar quality.
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Cross Flow
- Mounting Type: Saddle
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 19
- Overall Width: 27
- Core Height: 17
- Core Width: 20 3/4
- Inlet Location: Driver
- Inlet Diameter: 1 1/2
- Outlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Diameter: 1 1/2
- Core Row Quantity: 4 Row
- Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type: 1/2-20 Straight Thread, Inverted Flare
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
This package includes a 4 Row all aluminum radiator.
Champion Cooling Systems radiators are manufactured at their ISO certified facility.
They are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the Highest Grades of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% welded seams, brazed core technology and no epoxy.
They come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty and are made to install with little or no modifications using your Original Mounts giving you the confidence you desire.
FedEx Ground Service to the Lower (48) States: FREE SHIPPING.
(Hawaii and Alaska $65.00 Additional Shipping Charge).
International Shipments are via FedEx International (See Shipping Drop Box For Prices).
Payment Guarantee Policies Contact Us
We offer a full line of Champion Cooling Systems Performance Products.
© copyright 2009