SS 427 Tribute 468 V8 4 speed manual body off build restoration classic muscle For Sale
SS 427 Tribute 468 V8 4 speed manual body off build restoration classic muscle
This Chevrolet El Camino for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
all now! 215-631-1776
1966 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS 427 TRIBUTE
NEARLY PERFECT DEEP BURGUNDY EXTERIOR
NEW BLACK INTERIOR BY LEGENDARY
NEW STAINLESS & BRIGHT WORK
FACTORY POWER WINDOWS
FACTORY TILT COLUMN
FACTORY BUCKET SEATS
STRONG & FRESH 468 BIG BLOCK ROLLER MOTOR
EDELBROCK INTAKE W/780 HOLLEY
3 INCH CUSTOM FLOWMASTER EXHAUST W/ELECTRIC CUT OUTS
SUPER T10 4 SPD W/HURST COMPETITION PLUS SHIFTER
HURST LINE LOCK
4:10 REAR MOSER GEAR, COVER, AXELS
BOXED REAR CONTROL ARMS
QUICK RATIO STEERING BOX
WILWOOD FRONT CALIPERS & VENTED ROTORS
WILWOOD MASTER CYLINDER & PROPORTIONING VALVE
STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES
OLD FORGE Motorcars is proud to offer this absolutely amazing 1966 El Camino! If you are looking at this El Camino then there is no need to explain El Camino history or recite what Wiki-pedia might say. Subject to an impressive, professional body off, cost be damned build by acclaimed builder Jerry Schiavonne. Just take the time to look at every photo and watch the video. When you watch the video turn the volume up....way up! It is really simple....this El Camino is a BEAST! You will rattle windows and set off car alarms! If that's not your thing, then take it to shows! This truck will win trophies! Lots of them! Only issue we found is the radio does not work.......who cares!
Condition? Come on man......it is nearly flawless! if you call me and ask about rust I WILL hang up the phone. So please, send your own inspector or make an appointment to see it yourself!
Over 70 photos on the website. Video style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
Call Friendly Wayne at 215-631-1776
OLD FORGE Motorcars
1101 N. Broad St.
Lansdale Pa 19446
Reasonable offers considered
We encourage independent inspections
S.E. Pennsylvania's #1 Classic Car Consignment Dealer--Always looking for consignment cars
Terms and Conditions
· Vehicle Warranty: All our vehicles are sold as is/where is
· Terms and Conditions: We accept the following payments methods:
Ø Cashier's check/Money Order (Once Cleared)
Ø Loan Check from eBay Finance Center
Ø Cash (In person)
Ø Bank Wire Transfer (Preferred)
Ø Personal Check (Once Cleared)
· Vehicle Pickup and Shipping: All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. Vehicle is advertised globally. We reserve the right to end listings early.
· Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, or local taxes or Processing Fees if there are any. Please contact the seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of the information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after and independent review of accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify existence of options, accessories, and vehicle condition prior to time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of equipment list is made.
· All buyers are responsible for $300 documentation fee. The customer is responsible for taxes/registration of the vehicle in their home state.
· Contact Old Forge Motorcars Inc. for more details at 215 -631- 1776