1966 Ford Fairlane XL 2 Owner Muscle Classic Factory Black For Sale
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 2 Owner Muscle Classic Factory Black
This Ford Fairlane for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 2 Owner Classic
1 of 41
View Large Images
1966 Ford Fairlane XLRare Factory Black Fairlane!
Bucket Seats and Console2 Owner Car
Comes with original warranty card and plate, as well
as it's original California Black Plates289 V8 Engine
California Smog System
That Sun Faded Patina that you just can't have re-created$1500 in Recent work completed to make it more enjoyable to drive
Brakes, New Tires, Muffler and New Carpets
New Carpet and Package Tray installed - (will need a new headliner)This is one cool Fairlane. It's a solid driver with lots of scarce factory options for a Fairlane. The originality of this one is what makes it special. It came to us with it's original documentation as shown, along with the warranty card and original warranty metal tag. This is crucial for proving it's factory options and it's original paint code. The previous owner reported to us that the mileage was original and by all accounts looks to be within reason. The car is 99% rust free and looks amazing for it's age. The California sun baked patina has turned this one's paint into a thing of beauty.Underneath all that patina the engine compartment has been thoroughly detailed and brightened up to look as new. The original California smog system is in good working order and looks complete. The engine runs strong, and the automatic transmission shifts out nicely. This is a great car for a weekend cruiser!With $1500 recently spent by the previous owner to keep it in tip-top road shape, plus the additional sprucing up that we've done to the motor compartment and interior, this one will make someone a fine collectable, and an enjoyable driver for years to come. Enjoy this one as-is or have it repainted if you dare, but she will get the same respect on the road just as it is, and you can pocket that $7k for paint. There are a few cracks on the passenger side body and door where a previous repair has shown through. Close up detail photos upon request. Overall though the car presents well. This car is FOR SALE
Directions to Dealer
Mainly Muscle Cars
17101 Beaton Road Se
Monroe Washington 98272
Mon-Fri:08:00 AM-05:00 PM PST
Buyers Inspection: Mainly Muscle Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Mainly Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Mike at (360) 863-2241 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery:
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Mainly Muscle Cars reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(360) 863-2241 prior to bidding.
Finalizing your Purchase:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Mainly Muscle Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Mainly Muscle Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Mainly Muscle Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Mainly Muscle Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Mike at Mainly Muscle Cars by e-mail or phone
(360) 863-2241 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500.00 by Paypal or major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer +-
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!