1968 Corvette muscle car 327/350 - The 155th C3 Stingray ever built! For Sale
1968 Corvette muscle car 327/350 - The 155th C3 Stingray ever built!
This Chevrolet Corvette for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
A 1968 C3 Corvette street rod 327/350 with attitude. As you probably know, 1968 was the first year for the C3 body style - and this was the 155th C3 ever built. This car is not the Corvette you're father had, or one of the dozens you see here selling for 50K. No,this is the one in the poster we all had on our bedroomwall growing up, and the one all your friends will talk about.
With deep dish rims, flared fenders, shaved (no emblems, mirrors, or gills), and a deep throaty sound, this car turns heads. I found the car in a barn in Wisconsin about two years ago. No one had done anything to her since the 70's- I know that because it came withan olive green fridge,a disco ball, and it needed a lot of love.
Since bringing her down southwe've done a ton of work to her, including everything on this list. 1. New Rear Shocks
2. New Fuel Tank
3. New Fuel sending Unit
4. Turned Rotors x4
5. New brake Pads x4
6. New Stainless Steel brake calipers x4
7. New American Racing Outlaw 1 Rims 10" rear, 8" front
8. New tires 60's back, 70's front
9. New Power steering pump
10. New Power steering valve
11. New High performance starter
12. New Rear-end fluid
13. New Radiator fan
14. New Intake manifold
15. New Valve covers
16. New Air cleaner
17. New Distributor
18. New High performance plugs/wires
19. New Belts/Hoses
20. New Thermostat & Housing
21. New Holly 670 cfm Street Avenger 4 brl Carb (less than 100 miles on it)
22. New Racing seats with 4 point race harnesses
23. New Steering wheel
24. New Heater/Vent control
25. New Lower console dash parts
26. New Lower console
27. New Windshield
28. New Windshield pillar trim
29. New Rear view mirror
30. New Front suspension parts
31. New Windshield pillar seals
32. New Canvas convertible top
33. New Storage compartment tray covers
34. New Headlight vacuum actuators/controllers/line
35. New Headlights/turn signals/marker lights
36. New Tail light covers
37. New Fuel pressure regulator
38. New Fuel pump
38. New Battery
39. New all weather coverAs with all 50 year old cars there is always work to be done - but this is a solid muscle car. It looks cool, runs great, and turns heads - all at a very affordable price. In fact - as you can see from the NADA printout. The average sale price for a 68 is $47,500.
Please note: the convertible frame is in good shape, but not mounted, and the new black canvas top is in a box ready to be installed.During shipping I will put the all weather cover (some kind of very heavy rubber coated fabric cut and sewn to fit the C3) onso the vehicle will be completely protected.
Registration is current and the South Carolina title is clear.
Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks