NO RESERVE 1969 FORD TORINO GT CONVERTIBLE 390 S CODE 4 SPEED 1 OF 1 MUSCLE CAR For Sale
NO RESERVE 1969 FORD TORINO GT CONVERTIBLE 390 S CODE 4 SPEED 1 OF 1 MUSCLE CAR
This Ford Torino for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Call Us Now 1-888-296-0528
1969 Ford TORINO GT
NO RESERVE Convertible
1969 FORD TORINO GT 390 S CODE TORINO CONVERTIBLE UNRESERVED
Photo 1 of 99
Request More Info
Used Clear Title
4 Spd Manual
390 S CODE
Rear Wheel Drive
PHOTO VIEWERPHOTO VIEWER
VIEW OTHER AUCTIONSVIEW OTHER AUCTIONS
EMAIL A FRIENDEMAIL A FRIEND
MORE PHOTOS & DETAILSMORE PHOTOS & DETAILS
NO RESERVE! 1969 FORD TORINO GT CONVERTIBLE - COMPLETE MATCHING NUMBERS DOCUMENTED S CODE 390 4 SPEED - ULTRA RARE 1 OF 1. CALL TODAY FOR BUY IT NOW 1888 296 0528 EXT 101
1969 FORD TORINO GT 390 4 SPEED NO RESERVE
REAL DEAL DOCUMENTED S CODE 4 SPEED WOW!
ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS DRIVE TRAIN
DOCUMENTED WITH AUTHENTIC MARTI REPORT
FACTORY BLACK JADE 1 OF 1 GT!
ULTRA RARE RESTORED TO STUNNING FACTORY SPECS
98665 ORIGINAL MILES
OFFERED NO RESERVE FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTION OF DESIRABLE COLLECTOR MUSCLE CARS - THEY WON'T LAST LONG
MOST OF OUR CARS END ON OFFERS SO CALL TODAY
SAVE US AS YOUR FAVORITES AND CHECK BACK DAILY FOR MORE CLASSICS!
EG Auctions.net is proud to present exclusively for sale this
1969 FORD TORINO GT 390 S CODE CONVERTIBLE selling NO RESERVE!
LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA AND THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN ON FEBRUARY 8TH, 2017
Selling NO RESERVE!
Check out all the details and specifications on this 1969 Ford Torino GT Convertible and make your highest bid - this car will sell to the highest bidder
1969 Ford Torino GT Convertible 390 4 Speed
Retro California Black Plate comes with the car
Fully Documented by Ford Marti Report
It has 98,665 Original Miles
Rare Torino....FACTORY REAL S Code 390, REAL GT, REAL 4 Speed, REAL Convertible, REAL Black Jade Color....A 1 of 1 combination!
This is a stunning example of a highly desirable Torino and it is fully documented.
It is all numbers matching with its Original drivetrain.
It is finished in Black Jade and equipped with a Black POWER Convertible Soft Top.It has Power Disc Brakes and Traction Lok.
Factory 4 Speed and Factory 390-4V Engine which only 43 came with!
The Exterior Paint is very nice with few flaws.
The Exterior Chrome, Stainless, Striping, and Trim is all very nice.
The Power Convertible Top is in great shape, it goes up and down with ease and has no tears or wear.
The Glass is all in great shape including the convertible top rear window which is glass not plastic.
The Windows roll up and down with ease....always the sign of a nice well cared for low mile car. The Interior appears to be all Original and remarkable given its age. The Dash has no cracks. The drivers side door panels does have one small tear in it.
The Seats are all in very nice shape with no tears, rips or holes....the rear drivers side seat is missing an embedded emblem.
The Carpet is very nice...perhaps it was replaced at one time.
The Convertible Top Boot is Original and is missing some clips and should be replaced for a nice improved upgrade.
The Gauges all work as they should ....as well as the Radio!
The Engine Compartment is super tidy showing pride of ownership and maintenance.
The Chassis is nice and clean and looks very solid.
The Torino is simply a pleasure to drive. It handles great, has a great rumble, accelerates with no hesitation, the 4 speed shifts like butter and its smooth and quiet with no rattles. It gets thumbs up whenever its seen. Truly a Investment grade car that would be a proud addition to any collection
LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Contact us today for additional details, dont delay this GT will not last long, very very low BUY IT NOW Ebay price!!!!
For a BUY IT NOW PRICE- call today ext 101
ext 101 for more information and a BUY IT NOW PRICE!
Worldwide Shipping Available
As one of the most respected names in the business, we regularly sell to clients throughout the United States and Canada and also Overseas.
Our most recent international clients were from Australia, Sweden, England, UAE, Germany and Brazil.
Trust us with your next Classic Car purchase and you will be glad you did!
Make your highest bid and be sure to contact us with all your questions.
Additional Details at www.egauctions.net
Note: 10 Or Less Positive Rated Bidders Must Contact Us Direct Before Bidding Or The Bid Will Be Removed.
There is over 100 pictures of this 69 now and often or call us for additional information
Vehicles 30-40 years of age or older can be temperamental and we cannot guarantee that every electrical component (radio, heater, wipers, lighting etc) will function or operate on all vehicles
CALL FOR BUY IT NOW
International Buyers Welcome - We Can Help Ship World Wide
Our 100% Positive Feedback Speaks For Itself
Over 3500 Classic Cars have been sold by TheElectricGarage . Com with total customer satisfaction! We strive to give accurate descriptions of the owner's cars along with extensive vehicle photos so that you have an opportunity to access every aspect of its condition. In addition, we secure your transaction by holding the funds until the vehicle is shipped and brokered and you have title. We provide the entire package - anything else you require we will arrange or perform ourselves. We make it easy and do all the paperwork for you!. All vehicles require a $500.00 deposit 24 hours after Auction concludes and deposits are non-refundable. Non Paying Bidders will be pursued in court of law for full purchase price of vehicle and all related costs. Bid only if you have the funds to pay!
Contact Todd Schwindt for more information
Request More Info
As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.
Features & Options
Ext / Int Color
Green with BLACK Interior
Audio / Video
✓ NO WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
TERMS OF SALE OVERVIEW:
Attention Bidders, placing a bid on this auction constitutes YOUR acceptance of the following terms and conditions and YOUR acknowledgment that YOU have read and understand these terms and conditions and, further, that YOU AGREE to adhere to and be legally bound by them, regardless of any other waivers or disclaimers heretofore posted.
1. By bidding on this auction, YOU are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the car described above;
2. That contract to purchase the car shall be construed under the laws of the state of California, that the state courts in California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action brought to enforce the terms of the purchase contract, and that venue shall be exclusively in the Superior Court, State of California, in and for the County of Riverside;
3. Non-paying bidders will not be tolerated. If you are the highest bidder, YOU have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the car YOU bid on. YOUR failure to pay the full purchase price will result in legal action being taken against YOU for the full purchase price of the car, the costs of advertising the car on eBay-or any other internet site-the costs associated with the auction, the costs of relisting the car and any other costs associated with YOUR failure to pay the full purchase price, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and court costs;
4. Electric Garage reserves the right to end this listing at any time should the car no longer be available for sale;
5. All cars are sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS", with no warranty either express or implied;
6. Classic cars are often 30, 40 or 50 years old and mechanical, electrical, operational, and other failures will occur at any time. All bidders are encouraged to have the cars inspected, at their own expense, BEFORE they bid! Electric Garage will be happy to assist in arranging or facilitating the inspection;
7. Please remember, Electric Garage is simply a marketing and advertising agency with a large audience and network of Collector Car buyers who are interested in classic and collectible cars. The car YOU are bidding on may not be owned by Electric Garage and Electric Garage may be advertising the car for sale for its owner; and therefore, Electric Garage does not and will not take any responsibility for the representations made about the car;
8. Electric Garage will not take responsibility for any car that does not meet YOUR expectations because every piece of description for a car not owned by Electric Garage is purely the opinion of the owner. While Electric Garage accepts the description and representations made by the owner, Electric Garage will, upon request by YOU, help to verify items and answer questions about the car BEFORE YOU BID;
9. Electric Garage encourages all bidders, BEFORE they bid, to arrange for an inspection and appraisal of the car by a third party so that YOU, as the potential high bidder, feel secure in entering a legally binding contract to pay for the car. The cost of such an appraisal or inspection is approximately $200 US and may be more depending on the nature and in-depth quality of the inspection/appraisal;
10. Electric Garage provides a secure financial transaction for both parties to ensure that YOU get YOUR car along with the associated title and paperwork from the current owner of the car and that the current owner of the car gets paid in a timely fashion;
11. Electric Garage, can and will upon request, help arrange for all domestic and international shipments of the car and will ensure that the car successfully crosses any international border so that YOU GET YOUR car with clear title and hassle free. There may be an additional cost associated with this service;
12. Remember, the highest bidder has entered a legally binding contract to purchase the car. To avoid having any legal action taken against YOU as the highest bidder, a $500.00 US, non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of the close of the auction. An invoice with further payment instructions will be sent to YOU shortly after the auction has ended and YOU are legally bound to abide by these instructions;
13. A Documentation Fee of $250.00 will be added to the purchase price to cover costs of administration, title transfer, courier costs, bank wire fees, and all other costs of managing the sales process for YOU;
14. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, and local/city taxes-if applicable-as well as any other fees charged by the Department of Motor Vehicles in that state, such as but not limited to: title fees, registration fees, and smog certificates.
Terms of Sale
Contact Todd Schwindt
Contact Todd Schwindt for more information