Classic muscle cars For Sale
Classic muscle cars
This Oldsmobile 442 for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
THIS 1969 OLDS 442 Holiday Coupe is a very original car; becoming more scarce with time.
Its original 400 c.i./ 350 HP engine mates with the original Muncie 4 speed which matches
perfectly with 3.23 anti-spin rear axle for all around cruising enjoyment.
While driving this car you'll notice the absolutely beautiful padded leather dash
and working rally pack gauges , even the cigarette lighter .
Soon you will realize just why the Olds muscle cars were so darn beautifulcompared to the other competitors, the 1969 442 fast back coupe had justabout the nicest interior and exterior trim packages ever !
* Highly original condition with its original drivetrain
* Has all original matching number parts - engine, transmission, rear axle
* It is a second repaint of its original (code 63) gold color
* Believed to be a no hit body, has all of its original sheet metal
* Southern car stored in-doors with straight No rust chassis
* Original GM interior from steering wheel to carpeting
* Very long list of the best Factory Options : ie.
* 400 c.i./ 350 HP * Heavy duty radiator
* Muncie M-20 4 speed * Anti-spin rear axle
* A/C * PS * PB (disc) * FE-2 suspension
* Center console * Tilt steering wheel
* Rally pack gauges * Am/Fm radio/ rear speakers
* Shoulder harness seat belts * Original embossedfloor mats * Tinted glass* Black body striping* Super stock wheels
This vintage muscle car has that rare nostalgic feel to it , it reflects that ERAwhen carshad real character.Recently this car was carefully fitted with the highest quality suspension parts tomaintain thequality of its ride, having the FE-2 suspension option -GM quick ratio PS box,heavy duty stabilizer bars, HD front and rear coil springs ,HD shocks,new low profile 60 series tires.Really No Two Cars are alike and this car handles with ' a super nice road feel '
stays glued to the road at high speeds , very neutral on fast turns with almostnobody dip at all.
And from the 'looks of the car' it always gets attention from people of all ages.It is a very honest example of a cared for 'survivor' car, very very fewlike this.
( NADA guide for this vehicle for average retail is $ 44,800. )
Price $ 36,900. ( negotiable ) Call Joe :561-712-1313