1971-73 AMC Matador, 69-73 Ambassador & 69-70 Rebel 2-Door Loop Carpet For Sale
1971-73 AMC Matador, 69-73 Ambassador & 69-70 Rebel 2-Door Loop Carpet
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
1971-73 AMC Matador, 69-73 Ambassador & 69-70 Rebel 2-Door Loop Carpet!
This molded carpet is a beautiful replacement of the original carpeting that AMCused in these cars. Our carpets are molded from original floor pans for a beautiful fit. This is the correct pattern for all1971-73 AMC Matador, 69-73 Ambassador & 69-70 Rebelmodels.Made in the USA by Auto Custom Carpets.
The 500-Series 80-20 Style Raylon Loop is the correct type of carpet for these cars. (For custom applications, we can also make it for you in our 800-series 100% nylon cut-pile, Neon or ultra-plush Essex carpet. Please inquire). All our carpets come with thick, pressure-molded jute padding attached to the underside. Also included is the driver side OE correct heel pad which is Die-Electrically bonded to carpet.
- To offer these low prices, all our carpets are made to order and shipped directly to you from the factory. Please allow 2-5 working days for production.
- Be sure the vehicle specifics and the color you have chosen are what you want. Colors on your computer monitor may look different than the actual colors. If exact color match is critical, please contact us to request free color samples before ordering.
- We will email your tracking # when your carpet ships.
- Because they are custom made they are not returnable. We do guarantee the quality and fit of our carpets and will work with you if there are any issues (photos of the problem will be requested).
INSTALLATION NOTES:These carpets do not just \"drop in\". We do not cut any holes in the carpet, and we leave all carpets long and wide, so the customer can achieve a custom fit to their car. There will be cutting and modification involved in the installation process. Remove the carpet from the box, unfold it, and allow it to lay out for 24 hours in a warm location prior to attempting the installation. Make sure the carpet fits the floorpan before you make any cuts or holes (you made need to fold the carpet under the dash to properly position it). If it\'s a 2-piece carpet, position the rear section first. For a 1-piece carpet, or for the front section of a 2-piece carpet, we recommend positioning the heel pad first, the working outward from there. If a hole needs to be cut for a shifter, seat mount, or seat belt, start by cutting a slit rather than a hole. Use spray adhesive (available from most local auto parts stores) to glue the carpeting to the floorboard. If you\'re unsure of your installation abilities, we recommend professional installation.
- American Motors Matador (1971-73)
- American Motors Rebel (1969-70)
- American Motors Ambassador(1969-73)
Auto Carpet Direct is a division of Auto Obsession, Inc., located in Simi Valley, CA.