This for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
A/C | Heater Box Delete Cowl Panel
This is for people who have deleted the air conditioning from their car. When the AC box is removed the windshield ledge cowl panel remains on the driver’s side, but the passenger side is gone because it is built into the AC box.This eliminates the necessary lip to affix the hood seal which is attached just in front of the wipers.When installedthis gives the cowl a finished and completed look, instead of a gap on the passenger side. The top surface is a class “A” finish high gloss black, the bottom is white so the customer can paint to match their A/C delete panel. This cowl panel goes along great with our AC delete plates and allows you to keep your hood seal.Easy to install.
Should Fit the Following Models:
- 1978 - 1988 Chevrolet: Monte Carlo / SS
- 1978 - 1981 Chevrolet: Malibu
- 1978 - 1987 Chevrolet: El Camino / GMC Caballero
- 1978 - 1987 Buick: Regal / Grand National / GNX / T-Type
- 1978 - 1980 Buick: Century
- 1978 - 1988 Oldsmobile: Cutlass / 442 / Hurst Olds
- 1978 - 1987 Pontiac: Grand Prix
- 1978 - 1981 Pontiac: Grand Am / LeMans / Grand LeMans
Free Shipping within the ContiguousU.S.