This for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
1978 - 1988 A/G Body
Color Matched INTERIOR PAINTPick Your Color Choice & Options Above(See the Color Code Chart in the Picture Gallery for Year Specific Colors)
- New Correct Color Interior Paint.
- Specially Mixed & Formulatedfor GBodyParts.com
- Each Spray Can is 12 Oz.
- We went to great lengths to get an exact match by using low mileage cars for their interior colors.
- We will not guarantee this as a 100% match.
- The chemicals are not the same as they were 20 years ago.
- We feel it is a close 99% match.
- We do have several OEM interior colors - Look at the color chart in the picture gallery!
- (1985-1987 Grand National owners, your color code is 1598)
- The pictures of painted components give a good representation of the color but depending on your device display settings it may or may not look correct to you
- More Pictures to follow soon!
- This paint will work on Plastic, Metal & Vinyl
- We recommendedusing the adhesion promoter for any Vinyl / Plastic applications along with using our Top Satin Clear Coat to help prevent fading from UV light along with extending the life of the top surface from normal wear
- SATIN CLEAR COAT Plastic paint interior paint is Flexible, Durable & UV Resistant.
- This can be used on existing plastic (after the adhesion promoter is applied) to give a fresh look to your original colored or previouslypainted components.
- Our Clear dries in 45 seconds to the touch! We have used many clears that turn a milky white or seem to take 20 minutes before it PROMOTER is used to help the surface on Vinyl / Plastic open up so that the colored paint/dye (or satin clear only) can stick to the product without Flaking Off or Peeling up or Cracking.
- It is important to have any surface to be painted super clean and clear of lint, dirt & other chemicals (like armor all).
- A wax & grease remover is highly the quality of the paint is great & dries to the touch in 45 seconds you have to make sure it has the best possible coating for Long Lasting Results.
- Shoot a light but fully covered coat of adhesion promoter on & let set.
- Once it dries, you are now ready to shoot your colored paint using a light but fully covered coats. Depending on the color of the part being painted, several coats might be required to achieve the depth of color needed.
- After that dries, a couple coats of the protective satin clear if desired.
- Although not required, we coats of Satin Clear Coat on high wear items like Arm Rests, Pull Straps, Console Lids, Shifter Handles Shipping within the Contiguous US**