This for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
Recommended only for stock to Performer level applications, Delivers smooth throttle response throughout the power band, Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance, Features easy to tune with great drivability and an electric choke, Specifically designed for small-block and small displacement big-block engines
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke Sku # 3251406 Mfr. Part # 1406 Condition New Brand Edelbrock Sold Each Details Notes
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .098, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .075 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - yellow (4" performanceright out of the box
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits- rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
Edelbrock Performer Series 4 barrel carbs have proven themselvesto beeasy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carbor are looking for a performance carb to top off your hot rod, this Edelbrock carb is the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
CALIBRATED FOR FUEL ECONOMY
Designed for small-block and small displacement big-block engines, this four barrel carb is recommended only for stock to Performer level applications. They are not recommended for use on RPM or Torker II intake manifolds. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold and other brands of similar design. Calibrated 2% leaner than #1405. Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. Comes with: Metering Jets Primary .098, Secondary .095; Metering Rods .075 x .047; Step-Up Spring yellow (4" Hg). Includes an electricchoke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapterarms sold separately.
- Easy to tune with great driveability
- 600 CFM
- Electric choke
- Ford/Mopar arms sold separately
(PDF) WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- p65Warnings.ca.gov California Customers: This part has been identified as emissions sensitive and can only legally be installed on race-use only vehicles, off-road-use only vehicles, or pre-1965 vehicles in the State of California in accordance with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) requirements. Once your order is placed you will be contacted by Speedway Motors within 2 business days so that you can certify that you will only use such parts on these types of vehicles in California. Specs Material Type Aluminum Sold in Quantity Each Finish Satin Color Silver CFM 600 CFM Fuel Type Gasoline Carburetor Barrels 4-Barrel Fuel Inlet Type Single Choke Type Electric Carburetor Flange Type 4-Barrel Square Bore Secondary Type Air Valve New or Remanufactured New Notes 3-1/4" from bottom of carb base to the base of the carb neck. Mounting bolt hole pattern is 5-1/8" by 5-5/8". MFG. Part # 1406 Gasket(s) Included Yes Overall Height 4.35 GTIN Code 085347014064 CFM Range 600-699 CFM Bolt Hole Pattern 5.160" x 5.625" Reviews Great product great company Rated by Lordjmm on February 06, 2021
Summary: After you buy the product and read the book at least they give you product numbers for your adapters
Yes, I recommend this product. Edelbrock Carburator Rated by William Cuevas on November 12, 2020
Summary: Install in 81 Corvette, works great right out of the box
Yes, I recommend this product. Turnkey! Rated by J pearce on July 31, 2020
Summary: Fit perfect This is a excellent carb for my 350 motor in a 1955 chev pu Rated by Bob on July 23, 2020
Summary: The edelbrock carb with elec choke is trouble free and should work for a long time
Yes, I recommend this product. Worked perfect straight out of the box Rated by Guy that hates nicknames on July 17, 2020
Summary: The product went on my car and it works
Yes, I recommend this product. Related Items / Suggested Parts Edelbrock 1487 Performer Carburetor Calibration Kit, 1406 Edelbrock 14063 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke, Black Lokar TCB-40DQ1 Edelbrock Throttle Cable Bracket/Springs, Progressive Lokar XTCB-40DQ1 Black Edelbrock Thottle Cable Bracket/Springs Edelbrock 2696 Performer Series Carburetor Adapter, 0.850 Inch Edelbrock 2697 Performer Series Carburetor Adapter, 0.850 Inch Edelbrock 8126 Performer Carb Fuel Line Kit, 3/8 Inch Hose Barb Inlet Edelbrock 1477 Performer Carburetor Rebuild Kit Shipping
- Please take advantage of the “add to cart” button on each listing to get everything in your cart prior to completing checkout. This will ensure you receive a combined shipping rate on your entire order.
Tech Support We're here to help before and after your purchase. If you have a question or need assistance with one of our products, please contact us through eBay Messaging and a knowledgeable Speedway Motors team member will be happy to help. About Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 69 years. Founded in 1952 by “Speedy” Bill Smith – a racer and street rodder himself – Speedway has grown from a one-man operation to become the world’s largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of street rod and racing products. Our industry-leading fast delivery is the result of same-day shipping from our state-of-the-art, centrally located 500,000 sq. ft. headquarters. Speedway’s size offers customers unmatched product selection and low pricing, while our excellent technical support and customer service have made us a recognized leader in the rodding and racing industries. Return Policy We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If within 60 days after you receive your shipment and you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund. Refunds will be processed (1-2) days after the item is received by Speedway. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition with no modifications or alterations. A restocking fee up to 15% may be applied if items are not in new condition.
- Some products are too large for standard ground delivery and must be shipped via truck freight.
- Please contact us via eBay Message for a freight shipping estimate.
- When possible, please provide a business or commercial address for delivery to eliminate additional fees.
- Please ensure the phone number provided is accurate to avoid delays.
- Upon delivery, the recipient must inspect the shipment before the driver leaves as there may be concealed damage; please open the carton to inspect the contents. Any visual damage must be noted on the shipping document BEFORE signing for delivery. Any damage not noted before signing for delivery is the buyer’s responsibility. If damage is found, the shipment may be refused, but please contact us as soon as possible and arrangements will be made to have the product replaced and damaged parts returned.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise. Payment
Guarantee Speedway accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of our listings and product representation. If an egregious shipping or description error occurs, we are happy to assist with a replacement or refund. Disclaimer Due to our large inventory and the diversity of our product line, the stock photo used may not be an exact representation of the item you are bidding on. Please read all product information carefully before purchase to avoid any order issues.
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.
- To view states in which sales tax will apply to your order, please visit the “shipping and payments” tab.