H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs Conversion Kit 55W 8000LM 8000K Ice Blue High Power 2pcs For Sale
H3 LED Fog Light Bulbs Conversion Kit 55W 8000LM 8000K Ice Blue High Power 2pcs
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
DetailsCompatible With: H3Specifications
1. Condition: 100% Brand New
2. Voltage: DC 9-32V ( Fit 12V,24V Vehicle )
3. IP Rate: IP68
4. LED type: CSP 3570 LED Chips
5. Beam Angle: 360°
6. Color Temperature: 8000K - Ice Blue
7. Heat Dissipation Theory: Heat Pipe Technology + A380 Aluminum Heatsink
8. Operating Life: >30000hrs
9. Operating Temperature: -40 - +80°C
10. Application: Fog Lights
11. Number of Bulbs: 2
12. To Fit: Fog Lights KIt
13. Placement on Vehicle: Left,Right,Front
14. For a few newest years make cars(About 0.1%) ,Germany Cars,Dodge ,Jeep,Toyota,Nissan,Ford,Chevy Cars and DRL Model may need add Load Resistors(Not including) to stop flickering Issue or fix error message )Package Content:
2 x High Power LED Lights BulbsFeatures:1.100% New / Never Used
2.Built-in Ballasts , No Other Ballasts Required
3.Beam Angel: 360 Degrees
4.Color Temperature： 8000K - Ice Blue
5.All-in-one aluminum profile as heat conduction system, 360 degree heat radiating, keep the light bulb in appropriate working temperature
6.Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb, Energy Saving
7.Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip
8.Long lasting up to 50,000 Hours.
10.Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb
- Shipping Policy
- Payment Method
- Returns Policy
Shipping PolicyPayment MethodReturns PolicyStore CategoriesStore Categories