1970 Barracuda Cuda clone, Factory 383 Car, Well Sorted, Dyno Proven, Receipts For Sale
1970 Barracuda Cuda clone, Factory 383 Car, Well Sorted, Dyno Proven, Receipts
This Plymouth Barracuda for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
1970 Cuda Clone 383, Dyno Proven, Well Sorted, Fast & Fun Driver!
1970 Plymouth Barracuda
Super Cool Sublime Paint
Gorgeous Black Interior
Excellent Running Dyno Proven Big Block
Factory Big Block 383 Car
E-Body Mopars are are one of the most sought after cars of the Muscle Car Era. Low production numbers and a horrible survival rate make them a very rare car to find today. Somehow we have 4 of them right now so we pretty well have all the bases covered.
Obviously this car is not perfect, but the price clearly reflects that. The paint has a nice shine but there is plenty of 'Patina' in the form of rust bubbles, dings, scratches and such. Overall the car is solid and the current rust resides in the normal trouble spots. Repair panels for the lower rear quarter panels are included. The trunk pan has been replaced. Overall the car is solid and could be driven & enjoyed for years as is.
Inside the black interior looks great. The upholstery is still soft & supple. Door panels are in good condition without the normal sun damage. The dash has a new skin. The windows work nicely. This is a well sorted interior that is really ready for the summer.
Under the hood the 383 has been well built with a mild performance hydraulic roller camshaft, long tube headers, electronic ignition and more. The engine makes a dyno proven 300 horsepower and 280 ft/lbs of torque at the rear tires through the automatic trans. It sounds incredible and belts out some respectable numbers on the dyno.
The car really drives nice and inspires confidence for long drives. Cold starts are easy and the car just feels right. This is a very well sorted car, no looming projects just get in and enjoy.
This is a great opportunity to get in the game at a low price and add some sweat equity as you go.
For transportation quotes we recommend Mike's Discount Auto Transport. They offer the best prices and customer service in the industry.
They can be reached at 888-671-9285.
Directions to Dealer
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
Mainly Muscle Cars
17101 Beaton Road Se
Monroe Washington 98272
Mon-Fri:08:00 AM-05:00 PM PST
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Mainly Muscle Cars reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
(360) 863-2241 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: Mainly Muscle Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Mainly Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Mike at (360) 863-2241 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Mainly Muscle Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Mainly Muscle Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Mainly Muscle Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- Mainly Muscle Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Mike at Mainly Muscle Cars by e-mail or phone
(360) 863-2241 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500.00 by Paypal or major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.