This for sale has been viewed times.
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
- Enjoy the use of Sync 3, Apple CarPlay,Android Auto, Google Maps, Waze and more with this plug and play kit from SimplyMichigan for your Ford or Lincoln vehicle
- Includes everything you need to update to Sync 3 from Sync 2
- Includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable Sync 3 USB hub, GPS antenna, USB hub bezel and USB hub harness (Gen 1)
- Please verifyfitment below
Looking to make this a complete purchase?Check out our hardware options ranging from non-navigation to navigation Sync 3 infotainment systems that arrive to your door programmed to your vehicles VIN ready to be installed, no technical knowledgerequired. We have new units and used units (screens with very small scratches) sold at a discount. Click the link below to see our current inventory, please message us with any questions, we're here to help!
Clickhereto see our current Sync 3 hardware inventory
Please see this guide to see if this will fit your vehicle. This package includes the Gen 1 style USB harness.
2013-2014 Ford C-MAX
2011-2014 Ford Edge
2011-2015 Ford Escape
2011-2013 Ford Explorer
2013-2014 Ford F-150
2013-2016 Ford F-250
2013 Ford Fiesta
2013-2014 Ford Flex
2012-2014 Ford Focus
2013-2015 Ford Fusion
2013-2015 Ford Taurus
- "Thank you for the support and feedback that helped me to make my decision to purchase this unit. It is perfect, everything works perfectly, and the scratches are far less obvious than your pictures. You don't even see them. I am impressed and happy. All of the recommendations you made for the conversion parts were exactly what was needed ... Thank you again!!!" - Feedback from actual customer
- "I just wanted to say thanks. I received the Nav unit today and I'm really impressed with the condition and the way it was packaged. Was a little concerned that you listed the screen as poor and actually was planning on ordering a new touch screen digitizer but those scratches are only detectable with intense light with reflection. Thanks for being so thorough in the description. It went in quick and works flawlessly so far. I've looked at a lot of auctions but decided I wanted to buy from you early on. All the information you provide in the listings make it really easy and I just had to wait for a "recessed" unit. Anyway thanks again. Really pleased with the whole transaction." - Feedback from actual customer
- "I just wanted to let you know that I got the Mustang NAV unit I purchased from you installed over the weekend and it works GREAT! Did not realize until it was in and working, that you had sent me the latest and most up-to-date unit - that was a nice surprise. Thanks again for your quick communication and answers to all of my questions - very happy that I purchased this from you - my Mustang is now complete!" - Feedback from actual customer
- "I wish I could give you longer feedback because this whole transaction was exceptional. Our navigation unit was delivered today, we were just leaving when the mail delivery arrived. Perfect timing. We have it installed, we did the master reset and it is working perfectly. Before purchase you answered all of my questions and were polite about them too...I knew nothing about swapping those units but you sure did and you made sure that I did as well. I just wanted to personally thank you for everything! If I hear of someone wanting a navigation unit I know where to send them. Keep up the great work and best of luck to you with SimplyMichigan in the future." - Feedback from actual customer
- "Thanks again for the awesome customer support. When I first decided to upgrade I found Infotainment. And then I found 4DTech. Both were awesome for their tutorial videos and that's about it. Their prices were so outrageous. Long story short was I knew I could do better and that's how I found SimplyMichigan. Your reputation was enough for me to steer clear of only slightly better deals on eBay." - Feedback from actual customer
Chinese Counterfeits - Consumer Advisory
Beware of APIM modules coming from Overseas/China. Recently it was discovered (not by SimplyMichigan) that an online retailer, a seller from China/Hong Kong, purchased a Sync 3 upgrade kit and was complaining about the outside temperature not showing up. This is an indication of improper programming. The seller just transferred the Sync 2 programming code directly onto the Sync 3 APIM which is completely wrong. After inspection of the APIM the outside front housing looked new, the white sticker tag looked factory but wasn't (it was counterfeit), the backside of the APIM was beat up, the boards inside are from two different manufactures, the motherboard inside was from a 2016 even though the counterfeit label on the outside had a 2019 date on it, it was formatted/hacked to run software version 3.4 but the firmware was still old and wasn't updated. Also, there was evidence of water damage and had dirty heat transfer pads. Please be cautious of who you purchase from.
We can be contacted at any time through eBay messages if you have any questions, comments or product fitment requests. We will respond to you within 24 hours and will do our best to help you out! We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns! We'd like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
30 day warranty on all items
Free domestic shipping via USPS First Class, all items will be packaged properly to protect the contents inside. International shipping available via eBay's Global Shipping Program, extra fees apply. All orders over $100 will be shipped with signature confirmation to ensure your merchandise arrives safely
Return shipping for domestic and international customers is buyersresponsibility. Items must be returned in the same condition as youreceived it. Items will be inspected upon arrival and fees may be taken from the return if the items was damaged