CHEVY Decals CHEVROLET Vinyl Sticker Silverado 1500 Bed Tailgate Letters 454 SS For Sale
CHEVY Decals CHEVROLET Vinyl Sticker Silverado 1500 Bed Tailgate Letters 454 SS
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
454SS CHEVROLET Tailgate Decal Sticker KITReplicaChevy 454 SS tailgate stickers
Chevrolet used these on the High Performance trucks for 1990 & 1991!!
TheCHEVROLET decal is 51" long and 4" high including the Bowtie.
You get one tailgate decal
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TRUCK FOR SIZE YOU NEED.
We have larger sizes available.
Choose from our STANDARD colors available:
CHEVROLETletters - designed to look like the originals.
These decals are NOT OEM factory decals. They are custom made. They are made of automotive grade vinyl that will not fade.A great alternative to pricey printed decals.
These designs will come to you pre-assembledand ready to apply (one-piece per color).Just peel and stick to a clean surface.Instructions will be sent with purchase.
You can customize your truck with any colors we have!
Most items ship within 48 hours of payment.
- Clean the area where you want to place your decal. Rubbing alcohol works best for this, do not use ammonia based products, such as Windex because it will leave a residue that will prevent the decal from adhering.
- Lay the decal on a smooth surface and firmly run a credit card or squeegee across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and adheres the decal to the transfer tape.
- Peel the transfer tape away slowly from the backing paper taking the decal with it. If any part of the decal does not lift with the transfer tape, carefully lay it back down and repeat step 2.
- Place the decal in place slowly and run a credit card or squeegee across it, working from the center out. Let the decal adhere for 5-15 minutes before moving to the next step.
- Peel the transfer tape away slowly at a sharp angle making sure not to pull the decal from the surface. If the decal pulls from the surface, carefully lay it back down and repeat step 4.
The wet method is the same as the dry with the exception of spraying the sticky side of the decal and area you want to place the decal with soapy water. This method is recommended for larger decals but can be used for small decals as well. The wet method allows for better positioning during application by letting you move the decal around before squeegeeing.
To mix your soapy water just use 4 drops of dish soap to one quart of water.
These instructions are included but we suggest you watch a few installation videos on YouTube as well. If you are not certain you can do it yourself, we recommend you have it installed at your local body or tint shop. We are not responsible for any damage to the decal from the installation process.
If you have questions about any of ourproducts, please contactus.
Thanks for looking!