Package Tray For 1951-1953 Packard Patrician Sedan 4-DR Standard Gold Rear 1 pc For Sale
Package Tray For 1951-1953 Packard Patrician Sedan 4-DR Standard Gold Rear 1 pc
Click HERE for more information about this vehicle.
COLLECTORS AUTO SUPPLY Inc - since 1992
fast delivery Thousands of Fast Easy Exceptional
Call Us - Click Here then Select Other
- all categories
- Weatherstripping & Seals
- Window Sweeps & Felt Kits
- Weatherstripping Rubber Seals
- Insulation & Sound Deadedners
- Firewall Insulation Kits
- Hood Insulation
- Sound Deadener
- Trunk Insulation
- Dashboards & Consoles
- Floor Mats & Carpet
- Glove Box Liners
- Package Tray
- Sun Visors
- Trunk Boards
- Trunk Mats
- Dust Shields
- Trim Moldings
- Suspension & Steering
- Tires & Wheels
- Accessories & Supplies
- Supplies and Uncut Material
Package Tray for 1951-1953 Packard Patrician 4 Door Sedan Cardboard / Fiberboard Standard Gold Standard
- description Package Tray for 1951-1953 Packard Patrician 4 Door Sedan Cardboard / Fiberboard Standard Gold StandardThis item is manufactured fresh for each order, right here in the USA.
Please allow up to the posted handling time for the item to ship.SpecificationsPart Number: STP-PTR-200
Base Material: Cardboard/Fiberboard
Nice headlights and bonnet! But when was the last time you paid attention to the butt of your car? A package tray is a shelf that sits between your car's back seat and rear windshield. You might not realize its absence until someone points out the gaping hole in the behind. Get this finished cardboard and fiberboard package tray to make your car look sexy from all sides.
• Available in your desired finish to go with the rest of your interior
• Manufactured in the US, designed from high-quality cardboard and fiberboard
• Easy to install, enhances the look of the rear end area to make the car look great from behind
• Finished and fashioned from copies of original package tray to ensure a perfect fit out of the box
• Shipped flat with scores in the fiberboard that you can fold and form for a perfect fitBe sure to double check the fitment section and ensure this part fits your vehicle.About Collectors Auto SupplyThis auto part is covered by Collectors Auto Supply's three-dimensional promise — you'll get the right part the first time, you can talk to us, and with over 25 years in business and 100,000+ customer transactions, you can trust us to be the right choice to fuel your passion.Collectors Auto Supply offers premium replacement auto parts and the experience to get you the right parts for your vehicle. Our group of experts has a combined knowledge of more than a half-century specializing in classic restoration components. Together, we’ve been making old rides new again for more than 25 years. The customer service from Collectors Auto Supply is unparalleled, and our products are top-notch. If you’ve been searching for a hard-to-find replacement component, look no further. We have countless suppliers throughout the country, which means, if the part you need is out there, we’ll find it. This product is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Our guarantee is valid only if our product has been properly installed in the vehicle for which it was designed to fit.1953 Packard Patrician 4 Sedan,
1952 Packard Patrician 4 Sedan,
1951 Packard Patrician 4 Sedan
- Shipping Shipping varies by part and destination. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for detailed shipping information on this item.
- Returns Hassle Free 60 Day Returns!!We want you to get the right part for your vehicle which is why we offer a 60 day return policy. You can request a hassle free return or exchange within 60 days of receiving the item. Please note some items have a re-stocking fee. Buyer may be responsible for return shipping charges. If the item is not as described, Collectors Auto Supply (the seller) will pay for return shipping costs. An RMA number must be issued by the seller prior to item being returned/shipped.Items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
We back up everything we sell with a 1-year warranty.
If something fails, you can contact us to fix or replace it.
- About us
We're car nuts and love helping people with restoring their classics. We've been doing this for over 30 years and going strong.
Finding the perfect part for your classic car can be difficult, and even frustrating. And let’s be honest… What makes it worse is a general lack of customer love in the industry. That’s why we’re here, and that’s why we’re different. We’re car people just like you, and we know what you need. And if we don’t already know it, we’re listening.
So, get in touch with us if you need help finding a part or have a question. We love to answer the phone and respond to all messages within 24 business hours.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.